This book is a classic and a MUST OWN! Clayton's Nanny gave it to him years ago in Chicago (while he was recovering from an illness in the hospital). Although it was an instant favorite, we had sort of forgotten about it . . . until Clayton discovered it on our shelf this week. I love listening to his spooky voice as the Big Green Monster appears piece by piece. And his overdramatic, bossy reading as he tells each part to "Go Away!" We all chime in for the last "Go away Big Green Monster! And don't come back until I say so." Okay fine. You can come back now. Let's read it again!
Monday, October 20, 2008
GO AWAY, BIG GREEN MONSTER! by Ed Emberley
This book is a classic and a MUST OWN! Clayton's Nanny gave it to him years ago in Chicago (while he was recovering from an illness in the hospital). Although it was an instant favorite, we had sort of forgotten about it . . . until Clayton discovered it on our shelf this week. I love listening to his spooky voice as the Big Green Monster appears piece by piece. And his overdramatic, bossy reading as he tells each part to "Go Away!" We all chime in for the last "Go away Big Green Monster! And don't come back until I say so." Okay fine. You can come back now. Let's read it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment